Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Skin Care Review || Black Head Dual Remover From Etude

For some moms who are hands on with their kids for 24/7, combating those pesky, tiny blackheads are often taken for granted.

These may just be minor issues but really, they are annoying!

Blackheads occur due to several factors such as:


  • Excessive oil which are often left unwashed because the little one's too clingy, he doesn't want to be left behind even for just a minute.
  • Bacteria buildup or propionibacterium acnes bacteria to be exact, again because the little one loves mom so much .
  • Hormonal changes which happens more during menstruation, when pregnant, after pregnancy or when taking contraceptive pills. (Little one's not gonna receive any blame for this)
  • Intake of certain medications.
  • Failure to exfoliate or shed dead skin cells on a  regular basis.

These small bumps that usually appears on the nose are not only annoying, but also disgusting. Having a facial treatment might be the best solution, but sometimes our schedule won't allow us to do so.

And since I am having a hard time to go out, I tried Etude House Blackhead Remover Dual Sheet. I've first seen it used by my younger sister and she has positive feedback about the product so, I opt to try it myself. Blackheads has been my problem even before having a child and honestly, I'm not really into having treatments for some reasons.



Anyway, aside from my sister's feedback, I also believe in Etude House's products.From the name itself, it is "Dual" since it has two-steps in removing blackheads effectively. This product is formulated with fruit and herbal extracts so you're guaranteed that you're pampering your skin with nothing but the best ingredients.

PRICE: PHP78




This already includes:


  • Black Head Remover Sheet - Formulated with a fruit complex to supply Alpha Hydroxy Acids for mild skin peel exfoliation, remover sheet draws out pore residues for wipe off removal. Contains Orange, Lemon and Grape extracts.
  •  Tightening Gel Sheet - Formulated with fresh herbs to heal and soothe pores, gel sheet tightens and nourishes pores with cooling sensation. Contains Rosemary, Lavender and Peppermint.

How to Use?

Remover film from and adhere remover sheet over nasal area. Leave on for 15 minutes then remove.

Tip: Use either warm water or steamed towel to open pores prior to application.
What I did is pour a hot water in the tabo (dipper in English) bowed down close enough for the steam  to reach my face and covered my head with towel. The steam opened my pores just like how they do it in facial treatments. After this, I set my phone's timer to 15 minutes, laid down and read a book by James Patterson, Along Came Spider. :)

Use cotton swab or pad to wipe exposed sebum, blackheads/whiteheads with downward motion.
After 15 minutes, I had a towel with me and wiped any exposed blackheads. I was expecting to see lots of it but to my surprise, I have seen quite few, almost nothing. It's amazing and it worked like the sheet dissolved the blackheads. Unlike other blackhead removers wherein the blackheads will be removed by a sticky sheet. For me, this works more efficiently than those. Good job, Etude House!

Remove film from and adhere gel sheet to same area. Leave on for 15 minutes then remove.
For 15 minutes, I continued reading the book and then when I finally removed the second sheet, my nose felt smooth and soft. This sheet is supposed to tighten the pores and on a scale of 1 to 5, 5 the highest, I will give it 4.8. It has done its job pretty well!

Disclaimer:
Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo of the product and of my nose ( I got too excited to try it, that's why. The photo of the product is not mine.) before putting any remover sheet but then again, I was amazed with how it removed blackheads effectively. I definitely recommend this to all moms and even to those who are having a hard time removing blackheads as this product is safe and effective to use.

Post a Comment

0 Comments