Make Gift Giving Hassle-Free with GC Regalo!

August 04, 2017

And in a few months -- four more months to be exact -- the season of giving is back again. It’s just exciting because as early as now, some radio stations are already playing Christmas songs. As much as I anticipate Christmas as it is my favorite holiday, I somehow cringe by the fact that I need to think about the gifts for my loved ones. It is, indeed, a wonderful feeling to share the love by giving material gifts, however, choosing what to give can be a daunting task. Fortunately, I have several fool-proof gifts to choose from. What I like about these gifts is its versatility --  I use to give it on different occasions and it never fails me, not even once. So, without further ado, let’s get started.

1.    Inspirational/Self Help/Comedy Books

Okay, I know that not everyone enjoys reading a book. However, I find this gift really helpful because of two things: 1) I am encouraging the receivers to read books 2) It is unisex, therefore, it doesn’t matter if the recipient is a girl or a boy. I’ve been giving books to several people, including my dad, mom, relatives, and friends for how many years and it perfectly suits every occasion whether it's Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, etc.

Pro Tip: Instead of choosing novels, go for something inspirational or funny. If possible, assess the person to find out what type of book will he/she be interested with.  It doesn't matter if he/she is not a reader, there will always be a perfect book that will catch his/her attention. For example, the receiver is fond of gardening, therefore, books about plants or gardening per se is a great idea.


** Disclaimer: Photo is not mine.




2.    Personalized Pen

Who doesn’t love receiving items with their name imprinted on it? As for me, buying a high-quality pen and engraving the receiver’s name is one of the best fool-proof gift ideas ever. I can personally attest how most, if not all, of my receivers love it as well. It’s simple. It’s cheap. It gives a positive impact because the receiver will think that you’ve taken enough time to buy a gift specially created for them.

** Disclaimer: Photo is not mine.


3.    Sodexo Premium Pass/Sodexo Gift Check/Sodexo Gift Certificate

The best thing about Sodexo Gift Check is that it doesn’t need to be wrapped, which means that it's less time-consuming. Known as the universal gift certificate in the country, Sodexo Premium Pass works as good as cash. It is accepted in over 9,000 outlets such as Burger King, The Face Shop, David’s Salon, SM Hypermarket, Walter Mart, ACE Hardware, 711, and more.

The gift certificate is perfect for any occasion, gender, or age because anyone can surely take advantage of this. This gift idea is so impeccable as it can please even the pickiest receiver you have. I mean, who can resist such thing?

Making someone happy, whatever the occasion is, doesn’t require a lot of money and energy. Sometimes, all it needs is your will and desire to make someone smile. After all, it’s the thought that counts!



How about you? What’s your favorite fool-proof gift for any occasion? Feel free to share your ideas in the comment box below!  

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.