Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Lakh & Sons' Spritz Mist & Toner: Best Organic Toner For Acne-Prone Skin?

lemon water good for health and skin


So I found this product a few weeks ago, got a sample of their mask (AWAKEN), and I fell. in. love. in. an. instant. That's why I gave another item a try -- the Lakh & Sons' Spritz Mist & Toner. It contains some of the top ingredients to achieve a pimple-free, smooth skin:

  • Apple Cider Vinegar
  • Tea Tree Oil
  • Lavender Oil
  • Lemon Extract
Size: 2.9 oz
Price: 259
Seller: Hall Of Vain
lakh & sons spritz mist and toner

lakh & sons spritz mist and toner


Reason For Trying

I love skincare essentials, particularly Korean brands, but not all of it worked well with my skin. Either I get dry, flaky skin or a breakout. That's when I decided to try something organic. Good thing I found Lakh & Sons. Their mask, AWAKEN, is true to its name. It uplifted my mood (surprisingly, maybe because it smells like coffee) and relieved my acne. But I guess I'm just going to do another blog post about this. ðŸ˜‚

Any, so I gave their mist and toner a try last night, hoping that it's one of the best organic toner for acne-prone skin. I sprayed it to a cotton and directly apply on my face. It kind of sting -- like how a regular apple cider vinegar does -- but it's tolerable and it lasted for only a few seconds. No breakout the next day. So today, I sprayed it directly on my face. The scent's kind of strong though but it feels refreshing. 

What I like about the brand is that it's vegan, locally-made, and organic. I believe it's safer on my skin. However, I'm not sure if this will be my best friend for a long time. ðŸ˜‚ I'll just provide an update after a week or two. Thank you, guys!

Here's a short review of the Lakh & Sons' Spritz Mist & Toner:



Xoxo,
C!


Update [September 20, 2018]

I am so loving my face. This is the only thing I've changed in my skincare routine and I just love how it made a difference in just a few days. My husband noticed that I have a few breakouts (he easily sees a single zit anyway ðŸ˜‚). As for me, I felt my skin softer and smoother. So far, I'm so happy with the results that I always look forward to using it the next day.

Here's a quick selfie:
lakh and sons toner review caroline soriano
Cheers!


Post a Comment

1 Comments