Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Can I Take Glutathione While Breastfeeding?


It has been over three years since I started my breastfeeding journey. Yes, it's a long time and I'm hearing the same question over and over again: "when are you going to stop breastfeeding your almost 4-year-old child?"

My answer: I don't really know. What I know is that I want him to wean naturally.

But so much for that. In this post, I'll try to answer one of the common questions that some moms are dying to know: can you take glutathione supplements while breastfeeding?

Benefits Of Glutathione

Glutathione aids in whitening the skin but did you know that it's just one of the effects when you take the supplements? Basically, it's intended to boost immune system and antioxidant activity that helps in reducing early signs of aging and some diseases and reduce cell damage in liver disease.

Also, since it has zinc, it can help in clearing acne, reducing oil, and treating inflamed pimple, and this is why there are so many moms who want to take especially after giving birth. After all, it seems like it's the best solution when you want to rejuvenate the skin.

But can lactating moms take glutathione supplements?

Breastfeeding And Glutathione

When I first found out about Gluta Pancea from Wink White, I was very excited to use it; however, I read from a breastfeeding group that it's best to avoid whitening soap, lotion, and especially supplements while lactating.

I did a bit of research about it and I found out there's really no confirmation whether glutathione is good or bad when breastfeeding. You can consult your doctor for advice; however, no matter how effective the product is, it's just not worth it. We don't know how these supplements might affect our little one so it's best to wait for the mean time.

Meanwhile, if your baby finally learns how to wean, you might want to try Wink White's Gluta Pancea. One box contains 30 capsules and according to some users, the effects can be seen in as fast as two weeks.





I hope I have enlightened you with my short post about glutathione and if you have any questions, suggestions, or comments, please feel free to share it below.

Love,
C!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. So are you/did you take glutathione while breastfeeding a toddler?

    ReplyDelete