Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Dear Beauté Himawari: Japanese Shampoo & Conditioner For Hair's Repair & Volume

Also from the Sample Room is my own sample of Dear Beauté HIMAWARI. This shampoo reminds me a lot of my aunt who lives in Japan and the excitement that most of us feel because of the Japanese products she's bringing with her. Well, no one can blame us since we're used to believing that imported products are like 10x better than what we have here.



Anyway, Dear Beauté Himawari comes with a shampoo and conditioner. The packaging says that it's for volume and repair which I find appealing since my hair's sort of damaged. It used a sunflower for its logo so I assume that it smells like floral.

QUICK NOTE:
After having a hair color, my hair got dry like hay so I'm on the lookout for the best hair product that's efficient and affordable.

Going back, after a quick rinse, I lathered Dear Beauté Himawari shampoo in my hair. The smell got me and I must say, it's fantastic! It smells amazing but it's not as offending as a salon-like smell. The only downside, I guess, is that the sample's too little for my hair since it's pretty thick as a bush. The upper part, since it received most of the product, was a bit softer than the bottom part. I guess having a small sample good thing after all since I got to compare differences. Apart from that, I also like the fact that it's sulfate-free. And for the benefit of the doubt, sulfate is something that you should NOT look for when choosing a hair product.

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) just recently hit the market and was known as a foaming agent. Although this is one common product, and you rarely see a shampoo that doesn't contain this, it's important for you to not consider this for many reasons. One of which is that it strips the hair's essential oil.

So for me, choosing Dear Beauté Himawari is a smart choice if the hair is one of your priority.  If you're opting for a healthier, well-moisturized hair, this one got "Lipid Moisture Retention" - focuses on balancing lipids and moisturizes to improve manageability of hair, creases, and dry ends.

After about a minute, I rinsed the shampoo off and squeezed the excess water. After which, I applied the Dear Beauté Himawari conditioner.

What I like about this one is that it's not too greasy; it's easy to wash off compared to other brands. For me, this is one important thing since my neck gets itchy easily once a conditioner sticks to it. After rinsing, I feel my hair soft and fragrant!

This product has an "Anti-Damage Formula" which is perfect for dry hair or any hair types that needs extra attention and repair.

Overall, it did really well and I think that it will do a lot better if I have enough. Haha! This is recommended especially to those who are particular with scents and to hair that need repair and volume.

For those who want to try this product, here's the price.

Dear Beaute Himawari Oil in Shampoo (Volume & Repair): 500ml/ PHP 695
Dear Beaute Himawari Oil in Conditioner (Volume & Repair): 500ml/ PHP 695

Post a Comment

0 Comments