Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Colly Peach Review - Thailand Beauty Supplement For Whitening And Reducing Acne??

Welcome to my Colly Peach review!



Before anything else, I just want to be transparent. I am a distributor of Colly Peach (@collypeachph) and the reason why I chose to market this brand is because of the effects it’s given to my skin.

A few months ago, sobrang lala ng acne breakout ko. Yung tipong tinutubuan ako ng pimples sa area na di naman ako tinutubuan, like sa chin, neck, cheeks, etc. 


I believe it all started after ko manganak. Di naman ako kinesa but sobrang noticeable ng acne ko pagkatapos ko manganak. Any moms here who can relate? :(


So, I tried different products at so far, ang oily-combination skin approved ko ay:

  • Mamala Soap

  • Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel

  • Pond’s


I took a glutathione supplement before, the one from Wink White kaya lang parang walang effect sa acne ko. I love their other products though lalo na ung Wink White Soap and Wink White Lotion.


I also like Miracle White Glutathione but to be honest, di sya kaya ng bulsa ko. But if you have extra cash, this is worth it!


 Any, I looked for collagen supplements kasi nga ang dami daw benefits but looking at the market, ang mamahal!


I know it’s because of the quality but I want something na I can afford, like ung kaya ko i-maintain even in the long run. I believe kasi na if you want good skin, you have to be consistent. 


I mean, I can’t achieve glowing skin kung one month ko lang ite-take ung products, di ba?


What Is Colly Peach?



Colly Peach is a collagen supplement that originated in Thailand. It’s still new in the market, especially here in the Philippines but it’s already showing positive results in users.


Like typical collagen supplements, it claims to:


  • Improve skin’s appearance by making it elastic and moisturized. We all need this kasi as we age, mas less ung collagen production kaya nagiging dry and dull ang skin.

  • Reduce signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.

  • Relieve joint pain na super helpful kasi as we age, we are at “risk of developing degenerative joint disorders.” 

  • Strengthens nail and hair.


These are just some of the benefits of taking collagen supplements kaya di ba, it’s something I should have considered a long time. Kaya lang again, ANG MAHAL NG MGA NASA MARKET!


The Basics


Net Weight: 450 mg


Price: Php400 for 60 capsules


How To Use Colly Peach PH?


  • For best results, take 2 Colly Peach capsules before breakfast and 2 Colly Peach capsules before bedtime.


    (New Packaging Of Colly Peach)


Colly Peach Ingredients

  • Fish Collagen Peptide, Ascorbic Acid, Peach Powder, Glycine, Grape Seed Extract, Collagen Peptide, Vitamin C


What I Like About Colly Peach?


  • Girl, it reduced my acne. As in! Di naman sobrang kinis but when you look at how my skin pre-Colly Peach, sobrang lala. I got pimples sa areas na di namana ko tinutubuan before, like chin, cheeks, at neck. When I took the capsules, I saw the effect agad. Walang halong echos! This is the reason why considered it as one of my essentials.

  • Sobrang mura. Compared to the market na almost 1K++, this is a steal! Imagine, Php400 for 60 capsules na.

  • Pumuti daw ako. Well, ako I don’t know. Di ko naman napapansin talaga haha pero I receive positive feedback from my family.

  • Nakaka-bloom! Not to brag but every Zoom meeting, sabi nila ang fresh ko daw. Not sure if it’s true kasi I barely have a good night sleep so, I think I should thank Colly Peach? So sa mga freelancer na katulad ko na walang tulog, let’s make bawi by having the right skincare routine.


What I Don’t Like About Colly Peach?


  • So far, I love the product. Not to sound biased about it but I really do. It doesn’t work overnight and it’s really taking time for me to see the changes but when it comes to other people, sila talaga ng nakakapansin so I guess it worked well.


Sharing my skincare transformation from July to now...


One of my lowest months, July. Demotivated na, galit pa
ung acne ko. 
Worst is, I CAN'T stop touching my face. Kailangan kong
i-pop ung pimple haha so it left marks on my skin.

Close up. Super shiny pa ng airport ko. 

😂 Dry, dull skin it is!


This was taken just last month, mga August or around September.
Wala pa ung stocks ng Colly Peach so galit na naman ung acne ko.


Salamat sa iPhone, mukhang filtered sya but in person,
it looks so bad! But compared to the previous photos,
pansin nyo wala na ung marks?

This is how my skin usually looks like while using Colly Peach.
Not as glowing as what I want yet pero it's clear. Mejo dewy din and moisturized.

Not using any soap as of the moment. As in Colly Peach lang.




Verdict


Overall, I love Colly Peach and that’s one reason why I did not hesitate to make it a part of my routine. May times na I’m not using any soap, toner, or even moisturizer (I know it’s a no-no!) but it helped my skin stay clear. Ang hirap maghanap ng skincare set na di ako magbe-breakout kaya it’s a huge help for me habang naghahanap ako ng hihiyang ung balat ko.


It’s cheaper compared sa ibang brands and although I haven’t used any collagen supplements, I’m happy with Colly Peach.


Hopefully, maging okay sya until forever hahaha I started using it last August 2020 and so far, I have nothing but good things about it.


Hope that you can give it a try, too but then, remember, skincare is not a one-size-fits all. What works for me may not work for you. 


Okay, okay?


Thanks for reading my review and feel free to follow my IG account.


Have a great slay! 


Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. thanks for this good information, I also have information about Indonesia Beauty Supplement .You can visit naturlife.co.id
    or at visit article grosir madu suplemen terbaik di indonesia

    ReplyDelete