Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wink White Soap Review: How One Product Made My Skin Smoother And My Wallet... Thicker [UPDATED]

Wink White Soap Review: How One Product Made My Skin Smoother And My Wallet... Thicker


As a seller of beauty products, I feel like it’s also my job to provide honest feedback to my clients — and that means trying the products myself. It’s all fun and exciting until I ended up with a bad acne breakout and dry skin. Been doing this for more than a year and man, there are times when I don’t wanna look at the mirror! 


My Very Own Wink White Soap Review

Fast forward to October 2018, I found an ad about a whitening soap. I did a quick check on the product first, its reviews, and talked to the CEO -- who, by the way, is the most humble and generous CEO I met, not to mention, one of the prettiest faces! 😍

I tried two soaps first and after a week, my skin became softer and smoother. As for my acne problem, it took awhile for me to see the improvement but what I noticed is that my face do not produce a lot of oil anymore.


After a week or two, that's when the results are visible. The acne, along with the blemishes, are almost gone.

A piece of advice though, Wink White soap exfoliates the skin but t doesn't have a "Maxipeel-like" peel na as in yung bakbak yung mukha mo rather, you're just going to see your dead skin cells literally!) so you have to keep a good moisturizer with you. Based on my own experience, my skin became dry after two weeks without using any moisturizer. But don't worry, far from my Ryx experience. But still, lesson learned, I have to keep it hydrated all the time.


From User To Seller

I haven’t consumed my first soap yet but I, without any hesitation, got their 4,000++ worth reseller package. I sold 50++ soap in less than a month, repurchased a higher reseller package, AND ACQUIRED MY OWN SET OF RESELLERS. Since November , I already have 5 members to join my team, sold over 200++ soap, and have a large numbers of inquiries EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. 


The Basics

Net Weight: 80g

How To Use Wink White Soap

• Lather in hands with water or lukewarm water.
• Apply to face and body like regular soap.
• Leave it for 2-3 mins.
• Rinse off with water and use a clean towel.

Wink White Ingredients

Cocos Nucifera Oil, Elaeis Guineensis Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Solanum Lycopersicum Fruit Extract, Fragaria Chiloensis Fruit Juice, Goat Milk Extract, Phenoxyethanol, BHT, Ascorbic Acid, Parfum, Disodium Edta.

Claims:


  • Make skin whiter and smoother in just two weeks!
  • Eliminates dark spots and dead skin cells.
  • Removes excess oil.
  • Boosts collagen production
  • Detoxify and moisturize the skin


What I Like About Wink White Soap

  • Super fast results that last! My skin became smoother and softer in less than a week, then after another week, it became whiter.
  • My acne marks and other blemishes are almost gone.
  • I love how the soap smells! Made bath time a lot more exciting!
  • Compared to other high-end whitening soap, this one is cheaper but it delivers quick, safe, and effective results.
  • Best thing is -- it's safe for pregnant women and breastfeeding moms like me! #ProudPadedeMom
What I Don't Like About Wink White Soap

  • It made my skin a little dry but my bad, I didn't use a moisturizer in the first place which is a no-no if you want a healthier skincare routine.
  • Product is almost always sold out. 
Check out my full review below



Verdict:

I love this product and this Wink White Soap Review is nothing but pure honesty. I'm just not promoting it because I'm a seller of this product but because I have nothing but good words about it. It may not work on all types of skin but I do know that it will benefit a lot of people.

I don't want to explain myself but just to let you know guys, I was planning to become an authorized distributor of Ryx Skincerity. The profit it gives every reseller is quite big and since this product is a hit even now, I know I won't have a hard time making money out of it. But, I did not continue this plan, didn't even market it all, becausre of what happened to my skin.

But anyways, with this one, I am confident that it's going to improve a lot of skin. On the whitening part though, I already have a fair skin to begin with so I can't really find the difference at all. However, I can't shake the fact that it made my skin softer and smoother plus, I really love the smell! It's like I'm giving my skin a vanilla ice cream treat!

If you're a reseller or you want to start a beauty business this 2019, you should definitely consider this product. Super fast-selling although you still have to make an effort marketing it. I think it's the first product I have na kahit friends ko, minemessage ako. #OnlineSellerKnows It's rare for the people you know to buy from you. 

Until now, I’m amazed with how the product worked not only on my skin but on my finances. Perhaps that’s one reason why I’m confident in selling and recommending this to aspiring entrepreneurs who want to achieve financial independence SLOWLY. BUT. SURELY. The product speaks for itself so when it comes to selling, there’s no need to be aggressive at all. 😉  A little hustle and marketing and you’re business is good in no time!

BONUS: The brand provides all the marketing materials and assistance every seller need! 👏 


If you have any question, comments, or product suggestions, please feel free to drop a comment below. 

Also, let's connect!

IG: https://www.instagram.com/iamcarolinesoriano/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CarolinesVAServices

Thank you!

Xx,
C!

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. I want to sell this product..where can I order?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there! You can follow @hallofvain (IG) or send a message on my Facebook account:
      - Caroline Mamala
      - Hall Of Vain

      Thank you po!

      Delete