Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Skin Care Favorites For The Month Of March || Nature Republic, Elujai, Foodaholic

Skin Care Favorites For The Month Of March || Nature Republic, Elujai, Foodaholic


Summer's around the corner.. but I guess living in the Philippines doesn't make any difference. I mean, the weather's always hot and getting fresh all day is next to impossible. Lucky for me, I work online!

But even if I'm staying home 90% of the time doesn't mean I have to stop taking care of myself. As an SAHM with a freelance job to take care of, my skin is subject to stress. Every day's a long day of juggling things -- ticking of tasks from Asana, changing a plethora of diapers, bringing the baby down from the window (yes, my tot's half-Spiderman), and the list just goes on.

Stress did a lot of changes to my body and I hated myself most of the time. Looking in the mirror is painful. Breakout here. Acne marks there. Fine lines and dark eye. Dry skin around the lips. That's why I invested in skin care and the main reason why I started Hall Of Vain: I want to resolve minor skin issues without spending a lot of money. Rather than going to a salon, why not treat yourself with the products that have been tried and tested.

So without further ado, I'd like to share my Skin Care Favorites For The Month Of March


1. Foodaholic Green Tea Fresh Soothing Foam Cleansing





Damn! I so love this cleansing foam a lot. It glides smoothly on my face and I feel so clean and fresh after using. I don't feel any tightness so I know that it's not stripping off the body's natural oil. Another thing that I noticed is that I have no breakout for a week now. Sadly, I don't think it has any hint of green tea. I was expecting it to somehow smell like Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea but it doesn't. But aside from that, I don't see anything wrong with this and I think that I'll be sticking to it for a long time.

Will I buy it again? Definitely!

Price: P150 at HallOfVain

2. Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Gel




I was amazed the first time I opened a real tub of this gel. The smell is fantastic! I bought a fake Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel last year from this Shopee seller: mcgeneralmerchandise by the way. Booohoo! Anyway, I cannot simply get over with the authentic one; it smells so fresh and light. After a long day of smelling pees and poops, the scent is a great way to refresh my senses.


This is how you spot fake Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel by the way.

Price: P250 at HallOfVain

3. Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera Mist



Yes, it's another one from the Nature Republic. It's love at first spray! This mist smells so great that I don't need to use cologne or perfume. The scent doesn't last though but at least it's true to its claim. It kept my skin hydrated and smooth. I even tried using it on my baby's dry skin and voila! It's soft again.

Price: P250 at HallOfVain

4. Elujai Propolis Myrrh Ample



I first fell in love with Propolis when I tried the one from GK Medical Group so I pursued another popular brand -- Elujai. The effects are the same -- it prevents acne and provide a little glow. Although I didn't see any drastic change under the eye area (it claims to lighten dark circles btw), I still love it because it relieves crazy breakout. But what I love the most about this product is its flowery scent. I found myself addicted to it!

Price: 130 at HallOfVain

Taking care of my skin is not an option; it is a priority. So I check different brands from time to time to find the one that will work best on my skin. But these brands -- it has been tested and proven by yours truly so pro'll, I'll stick to it for a long time, just like my son sticking to my liquid gold. He's over 2 years and he's not weaning yet.. not anytime soon! 

How about you? What's your favorite skin care product? Feel free to share your tips and comment below!




Post a Comment

0 Comments