Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

My Weight Loss Journey As A Mom With Colly Coffee



As a busy mom juggling countless responsibilities (from taking care of a child to managing online businesses), finding time to prioritize my health seemed like an uphill battle. After encountering numerous challenges in shedding post-pregnancy weight, I found yet another product that offers a tempting promise of helping with my weight concerns.


Initially, I was skeptical, having tried various diets and exercises without substantial results. I have to be honest though -- whenever using weight loss products, I don't change my diet nor stick to an active lifestyle, so I guess these two factors made the products less effective.


Nevertheless, since it came from a trusted brand, I decided to give Colly Coffee a shot (see what I did there?)


As far as my diet and workout go, I don't have any. The only exercise I did was stand up to get coffee and walk back to my desk to work. LOL!


Colly Coffee Ingredients


Wondering what Colly Coffee is made of? Here are its ingredients:

  • Non-Dairy Creamer
  • Coffee
  • Green Tea Extract
  • Calcium L-Threonate
  • Green Coffee Bean
  • L-Carnitine Fumarate
  • White Kidney Bean Extract
  • Chitosan
  • Beta Glucan
  • L-Leucine
  • Garcinia Extract
  • Cactus Extract
  • Citrus Aurantium Extract
  • L-Isoleucine
  • L-Valine
  • Chromium Picolinate
  • Coenzyme Q10
  • Sucralose


Most of these ingredients claim to help reduce bloating, boost metabolism, block body's ability to store fats, prevent weight gain, and regulate blood sugar.


Colly Coffee Experience

In the early days, I noticed a subtle increase in energy levels, which proved helpful in keeping up with my demanding schedule, especially when working at night. 


No rapid weight loss was observed, probably because of my lifestyle. After all, no product can guarantee weight loss unless you mix it with discipline and commitment.


However, the glorified rapid weight loss didn't manifest as expected. While some weeks showed a marginal decrease on the scale, it wasn't a dramatic transformation.


Admittedly, the taste and ease of preparation made it a convenient addition to my morning routine. It's also the perfect drink during wee hours helps me feel full during work, avoiding the constant Grab Food orders.


I have to be honest though, the scale's numbers plateaued, possibly because as I've mentioned, there's no changes in my lifestyle.


Reflecting on this experience, I realized that expecting a single product to be the solution to my weight struggles was unrealistic.


Despite the ingredients and its amazing benefits, this slimming coffee isn't a magic potion; instead, it's a supplementary aid that may assist, to some extent, in achieving weight loss goals.


After all, if you ask Google on weight loss, it would say the same things, including having healthy eating habits, regular exercise, adequate sleep, and, most importantly, patience. 


Nonetheless, the best part for me is the regulated bowel movements. 


Being constipated all the time, having a delicious drink that improves my bowel movement is a winner! Not only does it help with bloating; it also makes my tummy feel good, esp in the morning (if you know what I mean!)


Results


Before Colly Coffee



After Colly Coffee






Bottom Line

Colly Coffee came from a brand close to my heart, primarily because it's the brand I trusted for year.


Now, while it wasn't totally transformative, it served as a stepping stone in understanding that genuine, lasting weight loss requires a holistic approach. 


While it may offer a temporary boost or complement to a healthy lifestyle, it's important to manage expectations and prioritize sustainable habits over quick fixes.


Regular exercise, a balanced healthy diet, 8 hours of sleep (if you're a mom, you're dreaming, so move on), commitment, patience, and a cup of Colly Coffee are what it takes to see optimize results.

Post a Comment

0 Comments