Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Review: Smoother, Hydrated Lips With Lip Ice

When I became a mom, aside from the fact that my time is quite limited, I also feel like I don't want to spend too much time putting makeup. Often, all I need is a concealer, a BB Cream, loose powder, eyebrow pencil and that's it. Well, I don't wanna go out pale and looking like I've just lost a battle but still, I want to keep it simple.




So for me, this Lip Ice is a big help especially when I need to look fresh and young. I think, this is a new brand. It's actually my first time to learn from it, if not because of Sample Room. Lip Ice is a brand that focuses on producing high-quality lip care products intended to make lips soft, moisturized and healthy. They offer different products for different occasions and lifestyle.

What I got is Lip Ice: Sheer Color. More like, the so-called "magic lipstick" that turns from white to pinkish after application. This one is sold P145 in Watsons and SM Department Stores.



The packaging says that it:

  • Is made of gentle BEESWAX for long lasting hydration.
  • Contains natural ingredients such as Shea Butter, Jojoba Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Aloe Extract. These ingredients are known to bring out a smoother, moisturized and healthy skin. 
  •  Has Vitamin E, an effective anti-oxidant that helps in achieving softer lips and protection against the harmful environment. 

Pro

What I like most about Lip Ice: Sheer Color is that the packaging looks pretty chic. It is pink and pretty light, approximately 2 grams. The lip product smells so good, too, I wanna eat it. Mine smells like mild strawberry (but you can opt for a fragrance-free lippie). The texture is light and creamy and it perfectly did its job in moisturizing chapped lips. The color stays on the lips, and not on what you're eating or drinking. So for me, I'll probably buy more when I ran out of it. For P145, Lip Ice is definitely worth buying!

Con

It's not really a bad thing but since I'm not really into shiny shimmering splendid lip product, the gloss doesn't work well with me. But aside from that, Lip Ice: Sheer Color works totally fine and I can even say that this is the best lip balm/gloss so far!

Post a Comment

0 Comments