Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Beauty Find Below P100: Shawill Brush Set Review

Somewhere I learned that if you're gonna take your makeup skills seriously, you need to invest on good brushes. A good brush can even make your not-so-expensive makeup brand look like it belongs on the high-end cosmetic shelf. Well, I must have taken this advice for granted and opt for something that cost me a hundred peso -- and even less since I got it on sale. However, is this even worth buying?

I've known Shawill since college when I tried their BB Cream, the one with the animal print design and instantly, I fell in love with it. From then on, it's my go-to makeup brand because it's not only surprisingly cheap but also, it's of quality. So in the midst of completing my makeup set and rushing myself to look for a set of brushes, I ended up with this. 

Actually, I want to promote cheaper brands that's why I tried this in the first place. But without further ado, let's do the verdict.

This one, I believe is for blush or powder. It's made of synthetic hair and although it looks fluffy enough, it's not as soft as it seems. Although the handle is easy to hold, its hair falls every application and my face could feel its roughness. So for me, it a NAY!

Tip: If you want a cheaper brush like this one, you can for Ever Bilena instead. It's also less than a hundred bucks and the hair is a lot softer than this one.


This one is the C or Shader brush and it's softer than the blush brush. The handle works perfect as well, however, the hair's too smooth that it can't hold much of the makeup. Nevertheless, it's tolerable and beginners can take advantage of this one. This one is a YAY!



I don't know the name of this brush but I use it for applying eye shadows. Well, it works fairly enough and it holds a good amount of eye shadow. I recommend this for beginners, so it a YAY!


I'm not a fan of lip brushes but ever since I saw its use in most tutorials, I think I'll be needing more of this. The hair stays intact and it gathers a fair amount of lipstick. Compared to other cheap lip brushes, this one is better for me. So the verdict is, YAY!

For strong kilay game, this brushes are necessary. For me, these two are good enough and it preps my eyebrow before I apply any makeup to it. The hair's soft enough and I definitely recommend it for beginners. So, it's obviously a YAY!


Overall, I still find Shawill fantastic especially when it comes to their makeups. For me, this is one of the best choices for beginners or those who want affordable quality cosmetics. 

How about you? What affordable makeup brushes do you like?


Post a Comment

0 Comments