Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wink White Lotion Review: Instant Whitening, Achieved?

Before anything else, I'd like to admit: I am an authorized dealer and user of Wink White Products but I assure you that I give nothing but honest reviews on the products I am selling and using.


I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, I make sure that I tried the items personally before I introduce it to my shop and there are many reasons why but basically, I don't want to be bombarded with a lot of questions when I don't even know what to answer in the first place.

So today, I'd like to give you an honest feedback with one of my best-selling brands partners, Wink White!

Is Wink White Lotion effective? That we will all find out in a bit!

Wink White Lotion Instant Whitening Effect -- Too Good To Be True?


I sold over a hundred Wink White soaps in the past and without a doubt, the reason behind this is because it truly works in making the skin whiter, smoother, and younger-looking. However, since it exfoliates the skin, expect that it will dry up a little bit. I've tried using several lotions such as Myra Vitawhite Whitening Lotion, Belo Whitening Lotion, Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, and even Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel (which worked well compared to the other three), however, none of these really gave me the hydration my skin needs.

Wondering if your skin's too dry? Here are the symptoms of dry skin:

  • Itching
  • Skin-tightness especially after bath
  • Roughness
  • Redness
  • Cracks or fine lines
Believe me or not, I've experienced these three and I though it was hopeless. I don't think I can rely on any topical solutions anymore since I've tried some of the well-known brands but thanks to Wink White, its lotion came just on time!

Wink White Ingredients: 

  • Black Pearl Powder - It makes the skin lighter, firmer, smoother, and glowing. It also protects the skin from free radicals (the number one culprit for skin aging), nourishes it, and promotes skin cell regeneration. In addition, it promotes collagen production.
  • Black Tomato - Also known as "Kumato", black tomate contains a higher level of Lycopene compared to regular tomatoes. It also has a higher concentration of essential vitamins that nourishes, whitens, and detoxifies the skin. It also moisturizes dried skin cells while slowing down skin cells degeneration. Plus, it gives a radiant look.
  • White Strawberry - Imported from Japan, white strawberries contain antioxidants and other nutrients that whiten the skin and stimulate collagen production. It also eliminates black spots, giving you a whiter skin all over.

What I Like About Wink White Lotion

  • It has a faint, flowery smell that I really like.
  • The results are almost instant. I felt my skin 2 times smoother in just three days! I've never loved my skin like this. 
  • I wasn't really after the whitening part 'cause man, I always dreamed about having sun-kissed skin but I was amazed with the quick results it gave me. In less than a week, my skin's glowing!
  • It's safe for breastfeeding mom and pregnant women. Proud #PadedeMom here.

What I Don't Like About Wink White Lotion

  • To be honest, it's a little pricey for a lotion. It's 200ML and it costs P750. Imagine how many lotions you can get from that! However, since the effect are almost instant, that means you're saving money by not buying more bottles of ordinary lotions over and over again.
wink white lotion discount

Who Is Wink White Lotion For?

Wink White lotion is best for those who are tired of their whitening brands and its false claims. Unlike other brands, Wink White do not just claim things they cannot deliver. They provide results you can see in just a matter of days, and I'm not exaggerating. I've included photos and videos in this post so you can check it out.

It's also best for those who have extremely dry skin. We know how irritating it is especially if it becomes itchy. Lucky us, there's a quick-acting solution we can get from Wink White. 

And of course, for those who have a budget for skincare. P750 is quite huge for any frugal beauty junkies out there (guilty!) but we also know that skincare is a commitment, and not a miracle. So if you're committed to taking your skin as your priority, you should definitely consider Wink White Lotion!



Conclusion:

Overall, I love Wink White. It never failed me starting from the soap up to its lotion. They also have other great products to try like Gluta Pancea (gluta capsules) and slimming coffee but for now, I can only use the the two products because, well, PADEDE IS LIFE! But I'm looking forward to share my honest reviews about the other brands.

I hope I've enlightened you with these reviews and if you have questions, concerns, or any product suggestions that you'd like me to review, please feel free to drop it down below!

online business ph 2019

Feel free to connect with me, sweetie.

IG
Facebook Page

Thanks!

Xx,
C!



Post a Comment

0 Comments