Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Want To Jumpstart Your Career Online? Here Are My Top Three Tips!



I started as a trending news writer -- like the one na nagsusulat about celebrities, upcoming movies, gadgets, etc.

I'm not good at writing. Hindi perfect ang grammar ko and most of the time, before I post something online, I check Google for spellings because I svck at it big time.

But I love writing. I know this is something innate in me. It's been a life-long dream and the Internet has given me this opportunity. Any, so much for that.

That was three years ago... now, I manage social media accounts. I'm also currently learning how Google Shopping works, pati na rin on how you can reach and convert your target audience on Facebook.

So, what's my point?

DISCLAIMER MUNA. I'm not an expert in any of these but I know that I am more than willing to learn and improve myself every day.

Any, here are my points:

- The Goal To Turn Passion Into Profit


I love writing and now, it's more than just a hobby, it's my source of regular income. I write for various clients online and some of them keep on coming back.

Before, I write because I want to express myself but who would have thought that I can use this to earn a profit. The best part is that since this is something I love, less stress because I enjoy doing it.

- The Power Of Saying "Yes!"


Whether it's an interview or a new task from my client, I often say YES to something I'm not familiar about. I believe I can learn about it naman or at least, I can always ask help. For me, sayang ung opportunity na pwede mo naman makuha if only you're willing to learn.

  • Do you know how Google Ads work? YES!
  • Can you make a review about this *insert unknown product/service*? YES!
  • Do you know how to do this or do that? YES!

Of course, there's a difference between doing something you want or something na mapipilitan ka lang, and no. You can't and should not say yes to something you're not comfortable about.

- The Will To Explore


Before, I wanted to write about things I'm interested in: celebrities, makeup, fashion. I never thought I'd write for a men's mag, like the one featuring Victoria Secret models, pin-up girls, female sex symbols. You get it.

I've even worked in an adult toy company featuring BDSM tools and practices.

I've never felt weird about it although di ko lang alam kung anong iniisip ng mga taong nasa paligid ko habang nagsusulat ako about it. CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE THEIR REACTION.

And then I've also worked with loan companies, money-making opportunities, and other niche na sobrang layo sa mga bagay na interested ako.

And what did I get? KNOWLEDGE.

You'll never really know about anything unless you gave it a chance. Minsan, no matter how weird a thing is, may mapupulot at mapupulot kang kwento o aral na pwede mong gamitin in the future.

As you explore various niches, you'll also add new skills you can use whether you want to be a freelancer or entrepreneur. Mga bagay na hindi mo basta basta matututunan unless you're willing to explore and step out of your comfort zone.

Post a Comment

0 Comments