Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Carrot Gold Soap Review -- Why Acne-Prone Skin SHOULD Try This!


Welcome to My Carrot Gold Soap Review!

I know I’ve talked about this before but I’ll talk about it again. After pregnancy, my skin has changed a lot!


As in ung dating normal, nagging oily and acne-prone. Sobrang hassle pa kasi it’s hard for me to find a product that will work on it well. Most of the time, no matter how popular or somehow pricey the brand is, I end up having a breakout.



I tried a few rejuvenating sets, such as The Go Glass and Ryx Skincerity but the result is almost the same -- dry skin or worse, nasusunog.


Honestly, what worked for me is a routine that’s simple and sometimes, super affordable, such as the soap that I’ll talk about below.


What Is Carrot Gold Soap?


Carrot Gold Soap is a Thailand beauty product that’s designed to clean dirt, dust, and other debris from the skin.


It’s another essential along with Colly Peach under a brand called Story Perfect Skin (SPS).


One thing I like about this is its appearance. Unlike usual soaps, this one comes with gold sparkles. Lakas maka-sosyal! Very Instagrammable but other than how it looks, I love how it suited my sensitive skin.


I started using it last year but the first time wasn’t pleasant.


Nag-purge ako like my tiny white bumps on my face. I stopped using it kasi nakaka-trauma din talaga ung mga experience na ganito.


But then I received positive feedback from other users.


Most of the feedback includes having a clearer, moisturized skin. Iba daw ung glow and they love how it smells.


I got curious and hoped that what I experienced was just purging.


So I tried it again and this time, wala ng breakout. I continued using it and whenever I stop using Carrot Gold Soap and switch to another product (alam mo na, for review’s sake and just to satisfy my curiosity sa mga naha-hype na skincare essentials), my skin always has a bad breakout.


So I make sure na I have stocks of Carrot Gold Soap just to make sure na after having acne from using the wrong product, I have a quick remedy.


So far, I haven’t found the right toner to use with it. I use Bioten’s Micellar instead and Bioten’s Skin Moisture Day Cream. Maganda ang results din sa skin ko but I’ll talk more about this in another review.


Along with this, I take two capsules of Colly Peach before breakfast and another two before bedtime. May mga times na soap at collagen supplement lang ako kasi tinatamad ako mag-skincare routine.


May mga times din na wala at all. Like I have skin detox, which means that I don’t use any product at all. Water lang for a couple of days and well, it worked naman in making my skin clear and glowing.


To be honest, my skin’s not super flawless but compared to how it looked before, it’s 10x better. It gave me the confidence na mag-selfie even without makeup and a good base kung mag-makeup man ako.


The Basics


Net Weight: 50g

Price: P130


How To Use: 

To use Carrot Gold Soap, lather the soap into a foam and apply it on your wet skin. Massage gently for less than a minute and rinse. Pat dry with a clean towel.


Tip: Use a separate towel for your face. Also, exfoliate once or twice a week to remove dead skin cells.


Ingredients:

  • Vitamin C

  • Vitamin E

  • Vitamin B3

  • Sucrose

  • Glycerine

  • Triethanolamine

  • Water

  • Stearic Acid

  • Glutathione

  • Dmdm Hydantoin

  • Fragrance

  • Honey

  • Carrot Extract


Where To Buy Carrot Gold Soap: Follow at Hall Of Vain's official account for orders and inquiries.

Before Using Carrot Gold Soap


After Using Carrot Gold Soap






What I Like About Carrot Gold Soap?


ANG BANGO!

Nakaka-excite magbukas ng new soap bar kasi amoy na amoy ung honey sa banyo. It’s a subtle smell na di nakaka-irritate if you are sensitive to smell.


Gold Sparkles

I love the color gold and to see a soap like this, nakaka-excite. It’s aesthetically-pleasing and knowing how it benefited my skin, it’s worth the price.


Unique Ingredients

It’s whitening and anti-acne but the ingredients, such as gold and carrots are not the usual ones we find in similar products. 


If you check the benefits of carrot on skin, you’ll be surprised how amazing it is in giving the skin the glow it needs. 


It also contains honey, which is one of the best ingredients for the skin. It’s anti-bacterial and it helps reduce acne.


Keeps My Skin Acne-Free

I mean, I still have a few tiny bumps but not the bad breakout kind. Hindi ung parang may crush ka nung high school. Again, my skin’s not flawless but it’s smooth and somehow clear.


I was also happy when I visited a derma last time. Ang ganda ng feedback sa skin ko. May discoloration lang daw, maybe because of UV rays but other than that, it’s moisturized and healthy.


What I Don’t Like About Carrot Gold Soap?


No Instant Whitening


First of all, I have a fair complexion so I don’t really see visible whitening results. Siguro sa new scars lang; nagwa-whiten but it’s not instant.


Smell Don’t Last


Pag super liit na ng soap, nawawala na ung amoy, which I think is understandable naman.


Verdict


I will always have a Carrot Gold Soap with me kasi this is one of the few products that my skin loves. The other one I guess is Pond’s.


I recommend it sa mga may oily and acne-prone; if you have normal skin, I’m not sure since most positive feedback came from skin type na katulad ko.


I love how it helped me achieve a glowing, clear skin that’s also healthy.


It’s also affordable and it lasts for more than two weeks if you’ll use it all over. Ako I only use it sa face most of the time kaya lagpas one month sya. I also use it sa underarms and private areas.


I hope this helps lalo na sa mga same skin type ko.


If you have used this, feel free to share your experience below and if you have any questions, please follow my IG account and send me a message.


Thank you!


Post a Comment

0 Comments