Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Go Glass Resurfacing Set Review -- WTF? I Used The Set Then This Happened!

(credits to the owner of the photo)

Hello everyone! 

First of all, I’d like to thank everyone who has sent me messages, dropped comments, and read my previous blog posts. It’s really heartwarming guys. I wish I could send a reply to all of you in the soonest time but I got busy on my online business. Anyway, today, I want to share my honest Resurfacing Set review by The Go Glass.

It’s another skincare set that almost everyone is crazy about. I mean, the stunning models and their glass skin are more than inviting, right? But what’s the truth about this essential? Does it work or it’s just another hype that you should be careful about?

Before anything else, I’d like to share the status of my skin before using The Resurfacing Set

This is how it looked like:

girl with bad acne breakout

girl with bad acne breakout


As you can see, it’s a total breakout and I think the culprit is the new family planning method I’ve tried, injection. Masakit na nga, nagka-pimple pa ko ng bongga so iyak talaga, mamsh! 

Any, I was hopeless at that time. I normally use Wink White soap on my face but I think it’s not enough that time so I looked for another product that might help me resolve my acne dilemma.

Enter The Go Glass. 

I’ve seen their ad a few months ago but I hesitated to try it, thinking that it’s just like Ryx Skincerity but since I’m stubborn and for me, there’s no way to know if the product’s worthy or not unless I try it myself.

So I sent a message to the distributor and I got it on the same day.

Here’s a quick fact about The Go Glass Resurfacing Set:

SRP: 370

It includes the Resurfacing Bar, Resurfacing Toner, Skin Salve Serum, and Skin Shield.




What I Like:

-    All the essentials are super gentle especially the soap. However, I noticed a sting (which is tolerable) when applying the toner especially on areas with acne.
-    Soap, serum, and skin shield lasted for a month. Really worth the price!
-    My skin has improved a lot although it doesn’t look like the typical “glass-skin” I see online.
-    Not blemish-free but no more acne-breakout.
-    I’m in love with the scent!!
-    Super affordable compared to other skincare sets
-    No peeling, itchiness, or dryness.

What I Don’t Like

-    The toner lasts for only a couple of weeks so what I did is this: instead of applying it twice a day, every day, I use it thrice a week. I found a pin on Pinterest and I followed it instead.



Sharing my The Go Glass Resurfacing Set before and after photos:






After 1 week of using The Go Glass Resurfacing Set


Scars, blemish, and acne almost gone!

Final Verdict

Overall, I love The Go Glass Resurfacing Set. It's pretty cheap considering that you're getting 4 high-quality products. So far, I believe there no harmful ingredients and unlike other sets, it won't dry your skin out. Just be sure to use the soap on your face for less than a minute.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. Is it true na nakakasunog pag maarawan at di na natatanggal of ever masunog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im a reseller and also a user of the Go glass and hindi po sya nakakasunog pag naarawan. Wala pong hapdi kahit maarawan ka and hindi po gaano ma fefeel yung init ng araw pag nag apply ka ng go glass skin shield kesa wala kang nilagay sa skin mo. And totoo po na before 7th day of using the go glass may effect na agad sya

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I actually stopped using this 'cause of an acne breakout again although I'm not sure kung dahil po ito sa Resurfacing Set or my hormones. Wala naman po akong napansin na nasunog na part, mejo dry lang minsan pero other than that, wala naman pong adverse reaction. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi po. Baka po hindi yun breakout baka skin purging. According to healthline.com "The term 'skin purging' refers to a reaction to an active ingredient that is increasing skin cell turnover rate. As skin cell turnover speeds up, the skin starts shedding dead skin cells faster than normal. Skin purging is a good sign and is just one step to better skin. Keep at it, persevere, and continue using those products to improve your skin(dearbrightly.com) .

      Delete
  3. Nakakaalis po ba siya ng pimple scars?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sa pagkakatanda ko sa akin sis, yes, somehow nakatulong po to remove my scars. Maganda ung result nya sa akin before sis, especially when it comes to controlling acne breakout.

      Delete
  4. Hi po. According to the main branch of the Go glass it can rid of pimple scars with the right amount of formula. Madami na pong users na nawala daw yung pimp scars nila po.
    Im a reseller po but all my opinions are base on my experience

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I've been using it for 6 days now and may malaki talagang pimple na tumubo sa akin nung 2nd day. Until now di pa rin sya nagiimprove, mas lumalala pa ata kasi swollen na talaga sya at sobrang sakit at itchy(parang namamaga na rin yung kabilang part ng mukha ko since sa pisnge sya tumubo). Can it consider as purging pa rin ba or dapat ko na talaga itong estop? Note that I'm not using any products, just the go glass. Hope you'll hear my concern.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!

      Sa akin po kasi I did not experience that other than sa whiteheads po pero nawala din eventually. I'm not sure po kung ano ang next step for you but based on what I've read, usually mawawala ung breakout from purging after 1 to 2 weeks.

      Ito din po nakita ko from a source online about purging: "“As the surface layer of skin is shed more quickly, our skin is expediting its recovery and pushing everything to the surface,” Mraz Robinson says. She notes a purge period can prompt allkinds of pimples. “It may look different from person to person, but you can get a mix of whiteheads, blackheads, papules, pustules, cysts, and even the tiny ‘pre-pimples’ that aren’t visible to the eye, called microcomedones."

      Siguro po, if it makes you feel uncomfortable na, stop muna using the product and let your face rest for a week. Try nyo ulit after a week pero if it's the same thing, ditch the skincare set na lang po.

      Thanks for sharing your experience and hope to hear for your update and feedback. <3

      Delete
  6. Hi po, gumamit na po ako ng Tgg resurfacing set halos 1 year po at maganda talaga ang epekto saken, kuminis talaga ako, pero nung mga 1 year na po nagkaroon talaga ako ng malalaking pimple sa noo ko. Ilang months po ba dapat gamitin ang resurfacing set? at kung lilipat po ako sa brightening set ilang months ko rin po dapat gamitin? Sana po masagot nyo 😓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, sis!
      Thank you for sharing your feedback.
      If I remember it right, after po maubos ng Resurfacing Set, pwede na po mag-brightening Set. Pag naubos, back to Resurfacing Set na po ulit.
      Ano pong gamit nyo ngaun?

      Delete
  7. Hi po Nagtry na po ba kayo ng Brightening set? kung opo ok po ba siya hindi po ba nag pi-peel kapag gumamit yong toner niya?. Isa pa po may ginagamit po kayong iba like moisturizer?

    ReplyDelete