Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Dove Whitening Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant Review: How To Have A Dry, Odorless Armpit For 24 Hours

Just like most women, I am not gifted with underarms that doesn't sweat much for a long time so I commit to wearing a deodorant to maintain a dry and odorless kili-kili.

I've tried various brands for over 10 years and sadly, the only brand that worked well for me is Dove. Some brands are either useless or insufficient. Often, I end up with products that leave a strong scent and it's something that I don't really want especially if I'm wearing a perfume. So anyway, here's how I met the best deodorant for me, so far.

My son was admitted due to pneumonia and the doctor advised us to avoid things that may trigger his asthma he's asthmatic as well. These are cigarettes, pets, body spray, or anything that's dusty or with strong scents. As a loving mother, one of the first things I changed was my deodorant. I know that I can't last a day without one so I shopped for a new brand (I was using something from Nivea which has a very strong scent) and I landed on a Dove product.

Ever since, I love Dove and it's the brand I used way back when I was still in Dubai. From shampoo to body wash, I know just how committed this brand is to its promise and now, I'm lucky to find a new gem from its line. Dove Whitening Deodorant (Unscented), the one that is in cream/stick form is heaven sent! It says that it 'restores underarms natural skin tone' and works 24 hours as an 'antiperspirant.'


Truly, the brand has been honest to its vow. It does leave my armpits dry and not smelly. It's perfect because it doesn't dry my skin and since I'm a breastfeeding mom, I believe that it doesn't harm my child in a way that it doesn't leave a harsh whiff. As for the whitening, I didn't really notice any changes. The color of my UA's not that bad so I don't know if it left any changes. What I did notice though is that it doesn't dry out, instead, it somehow moisturizes. It's super gentle on my skin and it's not hard to remove. Even soap and water can do the cleaning job unlike other brands which I need to scrub really hard. So for me, it's really worth buying again.
 

Moreover, it's pretty affordable. I bought mine (20g) for only PHP74.

So there you go mommies, if you're looking for an unscented underarm that would leave you fresh and dry, I recommend Dove Whitening Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant. It's the best deodorant that I ever have and I know that I won't regret recommending this to you as well.

Here are more information about Dove Whitening Unscented Antiperspirant Deodorant:




How about you, Mommy, what's your favorite brand? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below. Cheers!

Post a Comment

0 Comments