The Real Deal About Ra&Gowoori Real Kill 9.9 Horse Oil Cream And Why Everyone's Crazy About It

August 07, 2017


Korean products seem to be one of the most effective beauty products nowadays. However, I haven't tried any until I joined a Facebook Page dedicated to Korean beauty cosmetics. Since I am working most of the time and sleeping has become a luxury, I see to it that I will work on my skin first before venturing to make up.

The first every product I've tried is the Ra&Gowoori Real Kill 9.9 Horse Oil Cream. I decided to give it a try since it has received a plethora of positive feedback in the same FB page I mentioned above.

The horse oil, which literally comes from horses -- dead horses to be exact! -- claims to treat some of the worst skin problems such as wrinkles and discoloration. But before jumping into conclusion and buying yourself one, here are some of the things you need to know first about Ra&Gowoori Real Kill 9.9 Horse Oil Cream.

What is a horse oil and why it has become the holy grail of many people?

According to Smart Shopaholic, horse oil is nothing new. In fact, it has existed a long time ago in Japan and Korea, but instead of being a skin regimen, it is used as a traditional medicine. Originally, it is derived from horses' fats. Before becoming a holy grail, it was used to treat rheumatism, chapped lips, dry skin, joint pains, insect bites, and more.

Soon after, it has become a component of several beauty products including moisturizers, shampoos, lipsticks, etc.  If you're not convinced about its efficiency or is wondering about how it helps you with your skin problems, here are some of the numerous benefits that you should consider:

#1 A multi-purpose, highly-efficient product. It can be used on your face, elbows, knees, and any parts of the body.

#2  As a natural moisturizer, it is used to heal dry skin. Further, the moisture tends to stay longer in the skin than other animal-based oils and cream.

#3 Working as a human sebum, horse oil is easily absorbent to human skin.

The Verdict

It has only been a week since I started using Ra&Gowoori Real Kill 9.9 Horse Oil Cream. The reason? Well, aside from promising myself about having the right skin care, my face was occupied by zillions of unwanted visitors. Lol! Seems like my sleepless nights and stressful days have paid off ... and here I am, looking haggard as heck. Acne has become a big issue apart from the dark spots on my face.

Prior to applying the Ra&Gowoori Real Kill 9.9 Horse Oil Cream, I religiously washed my face using Cetaphil cleanser. Then, I applied the cream directly on my face and massage it for a good few seconds. I also applied the product on other areas I have problems with such as my elbow, knees, underarms, and tummy.

The product is light and it has a faint smell that I really like (IDK WHY???)  I have no problems applying it since it's not greasy.

After a few days, tadaaa!






I believe most of my acnes are gone as well as some of the dark spots. It also moisturized my skin pretty well. However, it becomes too oily at some point but since I 'm staying home most of the time, I have no problems with it.

Another thing that I noticed is that it works pretty well on my underarms. The chicken-skin seems to disappear and it keeps my pits from bad odors. I even ditched my deodorant because it works well in keeping my UA smelling good all day.

Since I'm happy with the result, I think I'm ditching my foundation as well. :)

Special thanks to my skin angel, K Beautique Korean Box for this amazing product!

You can have your very own Ra&Gowoori Real Kill 9.9 Horse Oil Cream here.

P.S.
Will post more photos and review about the product after a month. So stay tuned!


Cheers!

***********************************************
What do you think of horse oil? Are you willing to put such product on your skin? Let me know your thoughts in the comment box below!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.