Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Mamala Virgin Deo Review -- Is It Really The Number One Underarm Whitening Cream? The TRUTH, Exposed!


The struggle is real!



Getting a lighter, smoother underarm is extra challenging after birth. I’ve tried several brands and hacks (calamansi, Dove Ultimate Repair Dark Marks Corrector, Belo Anti-Perspirant Deodorant, etc.) but none worked. In fact, it only made matters worse. I can’t blame these products though because even before I got pregnant, my underarms not really pleasant, to begin with.




I tried Real Kill Black to whiten my dark underarms before but the problem is that it won’t last throughout the day, especially when I sweat a lot. It’s no surprise though because it’s not really intended to replace the deo. 


And then comes Mamala…


mamala virgin deo ingredients

I found this brand last October 2018 through an IG account. It was from Ava Mamala, the sole distributor of Mamala in the Philippines. It’s about the product and how it saved her underarms. It was stunning, sweetie. Believe me. Her underarms are brighter than my future.


So I did a little research about it and found a few vlogs claiming how it transformed their underarms and confidence. There are a few negative feedback, too, to be honest, but I know that I’ll never know if it’s really effective or not unless I try.


Girl, di ako si “effective ba talaga?”, I’m more like the “let me try it myself” type. LOL


Since I’m an online seller, I took a risk and purchased their 2,500 reseller package. It includes 10 Mamala tube and online training from Ava herself. I like how they require the training before you resell their product because it includes:


  • How to use Mamala
  • How to address concerns related to Mamala
  • How to market the product and yourself as the distributor


Anyway, I used one tub for myself and the rest goes to my online shop.



Mamala costs P350 per tube (10 grams) and this is the suggested retail price for authorized resellers. Please refrain from buying Mamala that are over or underpriced. It looks small but it lasts for more than a month, depending on how you will use it. Aside from the underarms, you can also use it to whiten groin, stretch marks and scars, neck, elbows, and knees.


** Do not use it in the face **


It claims to:



  • Whiten dark underarms
  • Improve the appearance of chicken skin
  • Remove body odor


This 3-in-1 standalone product is a replacement for your deodorant. Meaning, it will be the only product that you will use on your underarms.


How To Use:


  • Perform a patch test before using. To do this, apply a thin layer of the product to the inner arm (crook of the elbow). If there’s any allergic reaction, refrain from using.
  • Make sure that your skin is super clean and dry. I always scrub my underarms before I use this product to ensure that it’s cleaned thoroughly.
  • Apply a thin layer on your skin or add a little more if needed.
  • Use twice a day.


What I Like About The Product

  • I am currently using Mamala Batch 14 now and I noticed that the smell is more subtle compared to the previous batch. When you’re not blessed with an odor-free arm, you’ll notice that the more scented your underarm product is, the more unpleasant the smell is after a few hours. Thank goodness with Mamala, the fragrance is almost gone after a few minutes so I stay fresh almost all day.
  • It made my skin super soft and smooth -- as in parang skin ng baby na may konting pulbos! It feels good to touch and it really improved the appearance of chicken-skin.
  • After trying several brands -- big brands to be exact, my dark underarms became a little lighter. Although it’s not super flawless, ang laki ng improvement compared to the UA before. Before I can’t really wear tank tops but now I am more confident. It took me two tubs though to see such a visible effect.



Sadly, last December, Mamala run out of stocks and since I can’t live without deo, I used commercial brands again so back to zero ulit. Luckily, Batch 14 contains stronger whitening ingredients so I think 1 tube is enough to see the difference.


What I Don’t Like About It

  • There’s this unpleasant odor every time I apply Mamala on wet skin. It’s my fault though because the instructions on how to use this clearly stated that the skin needs to be super dry and clean. I also noticed the unpleasant smell if I fail to exfoliate my skin at least twice a week.


Not to be biased but I think that’s the only thing that I don’t like about Mamala. The effect is not instant but I understand that it would take months to achieve the skin you wanted, lalo na if your underarms are very dark. As for the price, it’s 350 and it’s quite a steal because the product lasts for a month or so. Also, since it contains high-quality ingredients, it’s understandable why the rate is higher compared to the usual underarm products.


Overall, I like how Mamala worked on my skin and yes, I am using it until now. Sometimes, I alternatively use Milcu especially after waxing and I try to stay away from commercial deos because I realized that instead of fulfilling their promises, they are only making my skin look and smell worse.


Aside from the product, I love how Mamala system works. Most mentors do not ship the product unless you have completed the training. Some of the aspiring resellers are hesitant about this, thinking that it’s just another waste of time but believe me when I say that it’s extremely helpful. The training helps YOU become better in terms of addressing concerns, promoting the product, marketing yourself as the distributor, and a lot more. So if you’re someone who’s extra adventurous and ambitious, this opportunity is perfect for you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments