Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Where To Spend Christmas Day In Manila: The Blulane Hotel, Binondo



Getting out of the city, away from the toxic lifestyle, is a must for every hardworking moms and dads. Too bad, most of us have limited schedule, loads of responsibilities, and not to mention — a restricted budget. So to unwind for a little while, we go for a staycation at least once or twice a year. Lucky for me, I had the chance to experience a world class hotel service, for free! Thanks to my cousin, Paula of PaulaPinkikaysWorld for this awesome stay!

The Blulane Hotel Experience


I’d like to share my not-so-awesome experience before I reached the hotel. I booked a Grab for more than an hour to no avail, ‘twas raining outside and I tried to hail a cab but most were taken, if not looking away. *insert dramatic sound effect* A few walks and finally, I had a ride. Now here’s the most exciting part — there’s traffic everywhere. The destination’s less than 30 minutes away but I think, I was stuck for almost a couple of hours. Thank goodness, I reached the hotel with my sanity intact.

So back to the real deal, The Blulane Hotel.

Located in Binondo – the world’s oldest Chinatown. A busy place. Crowded but definitely rich in history and culture. I admit, I wasn’t expecting to see what I saw. Ikr, the place is known for its mouthwatering dimsum and Chinese food but other than that, I never thought that it's a safe place for a precious gem. 

The modern, sophisticated luxury hotel is simply a masterpiece. The 17-story building houses 172 elegant rooms, primarily built to cater travelers, international delegates and foreign guests. Entering the hotel, I immediately had a first-class feels; the interior itself speaks how much of a fine place it is. But what I liked most about the hotel is the genuine sincerity of the staff, greeting each and every guest with warm eye contact and a sweet gesture in their chest. No exemptions. No matter how decent or rugged you look, the treatment is equal. Now that’s hospitality!

So much talk, let's go to business. If you're planning to book a room, here are your selections:
Superior Room of Bluelane Hotel Binondo

Superior Room (120)

De Luxe Room (29)


Premier Room (9)


Executive (10)

VIP Room (4)

Now, let's talk about food.

The Blulane Hotel is a home of two specialty restaurants, offering a wide selection of authentic Cantonese and western menu – The Blu Dynasty and Blu Café and Lounge. This is a must-try for all the foodies craving for a sumptuous and hearty cuisine.

Here are a few shots of our meal, some of which I've tried elsewhere but man, believe me when I tell you that these dishes are extraordinary.



 Uwian na, may nanalo na! 



If you want to go out on a date or treat yourself with a good shot of coffee, The Coffee Club is a perfect place to de-stress and just enjoy the moment. It gives a glimpse of good life without burning your wallet. The café serves signature frappe, smoothies and drinks together with sweet delicacies and a savory pastas and sandwiches.


They were also generous enough to provide us a free 20-minute dry massage -- which is super relaxing. What more if it's for an hour and with oil? Too bad I wasn't able to take a photo of their room. I think the only thing that's missing is the scent of eucalyptus or lavender. I don't know if I'm the only person who puts "aroma" on their criteria of a perfect spa. But overall, the experience is awesome!

The Blulane Hotel is a perfect place for families or couples -- or even for solo travelers -- who want comfort and relaxation. You can come and experience their place personally and I can vouch for theis hotel! Please visit them at 609 Tomas Mapua St., Binondo, Sta Cruz, Manila. For inquiries and reservations, you may call (02)777-2258 or email at reservations@theblulanehotel.com or visit www.theblulanehotel.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments