Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Wink White Essence Review - Is It Worth The Price Or Not? [Updated Feedback]



Wink White Essence is the latest product of Wink White.

It has arrived last week of July 2019 in the Philippines -- for the first time -- and it received a warm welcome from most Filipinas. It's not a surprise though since Wink White is one of the most trusted skincare brand in Thailand, Malaysia, and other parts of Asia.

I was lucky to be one of the fewest people to try it (perks of becoming a Wink White distributor) but the question is: is it effective?

Find out my weekly Wink White Essence review in this post. Last week, my first time to use the essence, I did a short review on my YouTube account and you can watch the video below:



 Please feel free to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE the video.
Also, don't forget to turn notifications on for future
contests and prizes! 

Will give you more updates in the coming week. Thank you!

What Is Wink White Essence (15ml)

Wink White Essence -- or White Essence is a Vitamin C-rich essence that claims to lighten the skin. It also helps promote healthier, younger-looking skin while removing acne and acne marks.

It aims to brighten dark spots, freckles, and melasma while reducing signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles and dullness of the skin.

It has no steroids, no Hydroquinone, and no mercury, so you're guaranteed that your skin is safe and protected.

Wink White Essence Ingredients

Red Peach Extract, Red Strawberry Extract, Red Raspberry Extract, Red Cranberry Extract, Red Pomegranate Extract, Red Algae Extract, Vitamin B3, Eucalyptus Extract, Perilla Seed Extract, Chaga Mushroom Extract

Price

Php790 per 15ml bottle with FREE Hyaluronic Mask.

Where To Buy Wink White Essence?

You can purchase White Essence and other legit Wink White Products at Hall Of Vain by clicking this link.

What I Like About It?

- I like how it works on Filipina skin and maybe, I figured out why. Last time, we had the chance to visit Thailand and meet the VIPs of Wink White. Great place but what makes it better is that we almost have the same weather. Perhaps, that's one reason why Wink White and other Thai beauty products are more compatible with our skin.

- Smells amazing! It's fruity and flowery and it's quite addicting. It's like having a cotton candy on your skin.

- The first time I use it, I noticed that the pores on my nose are shrinking -- and I love it! Now, I'm not getting any facial at all since I don't worry a lot about blackheads.


What I Don't Like About It?

- Pricey. It costs Php790 per 15ml bottle and although it may last more than a month, it's a huge investment. However, if you take your skin as a priority and you want to invest on quality products, then this won't be an issue at all.

- Essence is a bit thick. It's sticky and it takes time for my skin to absorb it. Unlike the other essences I used, White Essence has a thick consistency. 

UPDATE: 10-13-19


I stopped using Wink White Essence because I'm detoxifying my skin. I read somewhere how important it is to give the skin a rest from all the products for awhile. I also saw one celebrity do it, I forgot who she is though.

Anyway, I'll try to give a review about skin detox soon. As for White Essence, it's my first day to day to use it again.

Here's how my skin looks like today:

Sorry sa haggard na mukha. Ilang araw na namang walang tulog. ðŸ˜‚

Instead of using it on the whole area of my face, I only pat it on the left side of my skin just to show you the difference. As of now, my skin's way better than a couple of months ago although it's not perfectly clear from acne.

I still have a lot of white bumps on my skin, especially on the cheek area. A huge pimple mark is visible but thanks to Gluta Pancea, it's lighten up a bit.

I think that's it for now. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop it down below.

Thank you, loves!

UPDATE: 10-14-19


Second day of using White Essence. Surprisingly, no white bumps have appeared unlike the first time I used it. No visible changes though but you know, it's normal. It's not like I'm asking for a magic serum to instantly change my skin overnight. ðŸ˜‚


Post a Comment

1 Comments