Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Current Skincare Routine And Why I Ditched Korean Products

After a year or so of selling and using Korean skincare products, it's kind of surprising to see 5 or less essentials in my beauty kit now.

Like most of you guys, I tried the 10-step Korean skincare and it did not work well on my skin. I'm not sure if it's because I'm too oily or sensitive or their products do not really match the skin type of Filipinos. Even so, I tried believing in the so-called "purging" that's why I continued using those for many months. But dang! I suffered from acne and as crazy or OA as it sounds, it came to a point where in I don't want to look at myself in the mirror. I switched to a local brand but it only made things worse.

I was desperate to find the right products and thank goodness, I found Human Nature's Nourishing Facial Wash. It's very gentle and I did not experience a breakout the next day; however, it did not clear my skin from acne. Also, I want something that could brighten my skin so again, I looked for another brand.

That's when I came across Wink White. I was hesitant at first because it's from a foreign brand and although there are lots of positive reviews, I'm not sure if I'll be getting the same result as well. But, being the risky betch I am (LOLOL), I gave it a shot.

Wink White soap is a whitening soap from Thailand that can be used in the face and body. It claims to exfoliate the skin while keeping it smooth and oil-free. It has L-Glutathione, goat's milk, and extracts from black tomatoes and black strawberries.


Verdict:
- Another claim of this brand is that it whitens the skin in as fast as two weeks. Honestly, I don't know if it did whiten my skin because first of all, my skin's kind of fair and I'm too lazy to take a before and after photo. But sometimes, I feel like I'm kind of glowing.
- When it comes to taking off excess sebum, I think it's a 10 out of 10. It did made my skin, esp my face oil-free and I'm happy to see little to no acne even after a month of using. Actually, it did made those small bumps disappear.
- I also see dead skins esp on my tummy area so I guess their "exfoliating effect" does work. I have to scrub it though daily to remove it.
- It smells soooo good! I love how our bathroom smells all the time because of Wink White soap.
- The only cons, I guess, is that it somehow dries the skin. Like other whitening soap, I think this is the usual effect so it's either you leave it only for a short time on your skin or you apply a lotion afterwards. I use Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel on my face and body to combat the dehydrated skin.

Overall, I love this and I'm confident with recommending this to almost every Filipinas out there. I even jumped from being a user to distributor in less than a month and gained 5 resellers because this product does not make promises but results! And if you want to earn and keep your skin smoother and whiter at the same time, please feel free to send me a message. Wink wink!



Along with this, I use the W-soap from the same brand. It's not yet available in my shop but will release it next year. I use it on my face and I love how it keeps my skin acne-free, too. I also kept Elujai and Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel in my routine because they're too good to give up! Occasionally, I use clay masks but since Wink White soap already exfoliates the skin (and I'm a lazy betch), I don't use it as often as before. And oh, I use the ever famous Mamala for my underarms. While Real Kill Black worked for me, it's just too pricey so I have to give it up. Sadly, I switched back to different deodorants like Belo but instead of a flawless underarms, nangitim na naman sya. Boo! I also used Dove, which works perfectly for sweat and body odor but not on the whitening aspect. Sometimes, I use Milcu esp after waxing but again, it cannot help me whiten my UA. Thank goodness there's Mamala which I'll review some time, next time. HAHA!

As of now, I'm still searching for the right toner because man, we know how much our skin needs it! If you have any recommendation for combi-skin, please let me know in the comment box below and feel free to follow my social media accounts:
Personal IG
Business IG
Facebook Personal Account
Facebook Page

And I, thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments