Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Review: Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck

I am a freelancer and a mom of a one-year-old hyperactive baby boy. I think I don't need to elaborate more about why I have huge problems with my eyes and skin. But for the benefit of the doubt, well, let's just say, sleep is just a dream for me.

My usual day starts at around 4 am as I need to start working on my articles. Sometimes, I fall asleep at 6-7 am because my child usually cries at that time, asking to be feed. So every time I lie down and put my baby back to sleep, I fall asleep as well. Then, he will usually wake up at around 7-8 am, will have our breakfast, bath, playtime, lunch, and have my articles written in between. We usually have our siesta where I'll steal a 10-20 minutes sleep (30 if I'm too lazy) and then back to the same routine (eating, playing, bath).

At around 8, I try to make the little one have his good night sleep so that I can continue to work and squeeze in some necessary tasks. Then I usually go to bed at around 12 mn, then wake up at 4 am and then the same routine happens. I'm lucky to have 4 hours of sleep, I guess, because sometimes, I think I feel like not sleeping at all. But then, here's what happens.




Puffy, dark eye bags with horrible lines around the area, making me look like the na-tokhang version of Kung-Fu Panda.

So after browsing several products, I ended up with this. I've read positive feedback and since it almost goes with my budget, I was convinced to try it. Today's my first day and we'll see after a week if there are changes.



Celeteque DermoScience Brightening Eye Tuck (Net Weight: 15 mL) costs me only P299. Thinking that the brand already has an established name, I believe it's price is already a steal.


What I love about Celeteque's Eye Tuck is that it is almost scentless and light. Although it looks creamy and thick, it's surprisingly lighter. Hopefully, it will work according to its promise.


Post a Comment

0 Comments