Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Meet The Author: How I Started Earning Online With Zero Experiences And Cash


boss lady outfit

Hi, My Name Is Caroline!

I’m a freelance writer, social media marketing expert, and entrepreneur but before all these hustles, I was like most of you guys, working more than 8 hours a day, 6 times a week, and having a hard time making ends meet.

I’ve worked in restaurants, hotels, and corporate companies before and although I’ve always dreamed about wearing high heels, fashionable corporate attires, and walking like a goddamn boss, going outside is a struggle. 

If only I could be my own boss, earning moolah at the comfort of my own home.

Then a blessing in disguise came (and I’m talking about getting pregnant) and it left me no choice but to find a way on how I can make money and survive without going out. I have a tiny human to attend to and I wish to see every milestone he makes.

I became a mom but I know, it wasn’t the end for me.

Too young to give up but never too old to start over again.

So I took a risk, harnessed my skills, and offered my writing and social media marketing services to clients here and abroad and damn, although I got scammed a dozen times, I found legitimate sources of income online -- but no, these are NOT get-rich-quick schemes.

I became a freelance writer, SEO strategists, and social media manager, and along with that, I’ve started an online shop -- Hall Of Vain. My second baby. 

It wasn’t easy starting a business without any experience at all but I am more than happy now not only because I’ve helped millennial moms and women get their confidence back (with glowing, younger-looking skin) but also because I was able to help aspiring entrepreneurs start their business online.

And if you’re one of those who are looking for an extra hustle while maintaining #GlassSkin, send me a message to become an authorized Wink White Distributor!

Starting An Online Job Without Money

Before I became an online writer for SMEs, I offered my writing services to college students. I’ve provided proofreading, editing, and content writing. It was my lifelong dream to become a writer and I’ve never felt so happy knowing that my clients are beyond satisfied.






After that, I started working as a trending news writer. Thanks to my cousin, I finally had an online job that pays a good amount. The sad thing about this is that the payment is nor guaranteed. Sure, you’ll be compensated for a couple of months but after that, you’ll be removed from the system without any notifications. If my memory serves me right, Headlines & Global Network (HNGN) owes me thirteen fucking thousand pesos!

Anyway, moving on from that bad experience. 

I’ve worked with other similar platforms, such as GameNGuide and Korea Portal. 

It was in May 2017 when I first created my account with Upwork and onlinejobs.ph as a writer. Eventually, I started taking risk and applied as a virtual assistant -- even without experience and skills. 

I’m not one of the brightest people but I know that I’m more than willing to take a risk so I sent proposals and applied for jobs that I’m not really familiar with but I know I can easily understand. Besides, there’s YouTube and Google so I think I’ll have everything I need.

So, in two years, I was able to work for different clients, such as EzPacking, Autumn Boutique, Best Lifetime Income, LetsKamp, and more. It was fun and exciting but I have to warn you, online jobs are not as stable as day jobs. Your employers can fire you anytime they want.

For instance, last December 1, 2018, I got my last salary. I have no idea that they’ll fire me since every time we (me and employer) talk, they always commend me for doing a good job. So, yeah, that’s one risk you need to take when you start working online.

Still, it’s a blessing. Working online is a huge blessing because other than the convenience and comfort, I can drink anytime! Kidding aside, I’m always paranoid when I’m outside. I was robbed two times before and damn, the trauma is real. Fucking real. I also hated going out because of the catcallers so it’s good to know that I can stay at home most of the time.

Expect These Additional Topics From My Blog:

I've started this blog for more than three years and I'm grateful for the comments and messages I've received in the past, especially the ones related to my product reviews. Expect more honest feedback from skincare routine to hotel and other interesting topics this year, such as:


  • Tips And Tricks On How You Can Start Your Freelance Business Online
  • Financial Tips On How You Can Make And Save Money

First of all, I’m not a guru. I’m no expert and I don’t make a 5 or 6-figure income every month. I'm just like most of you who's still struggling to make ends meet. I've started making money online without experience and money and I'm thankful that I was able to provide for my family. 

I’ve somehow unlocked the keys to becoming financially independent without a day job, I’ve yet to learn how to save money though but the point is, I want to inspire YOU!

Yes, you! I know that you’re tired of working your ass all day only to get less than what you deserve.

I know that you miss a lot of moments -- your child’s first time to walk, your date with your partner, your own birthday celebration, and the list just goes on. And now, it’s time that YOU realize that you can make money in your own home. 

And that’s why I want to expand my topics to reach more moms and women who want to make money without sacrificing a lot. Hopefully, I'll be able to share my skills and expertise you can start your freelancing career or business online.

So if you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop it in the comment box below or contact me.

Let’s Connect!

Shop At: @hallofvain

Xx,
Caroline of Femillionaire Mindset

Post a Comment

0 Comments