Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

BeautyMNL Online Store Review

It's my first time to order online via this site but it has been months... as in many months since I've been eyeing on this. Well, it's because of several reasons such like 1.) I'm not confident buying beauty products which I haven't tried personally, 2.) Safety and security reasons  3.) And lastly, financial issues.



It's not that I'm on a tight budget but I don't know, since this little one came, I just feel like spending everything for him. But I guess spending for myself won't hurt. After all, investing on yourself is the greatest investment that you can make.

So, just a review about their site (while waiting for my lovely orders).

The page -- it's pretty easy to navigate. I believe even beginners or those who have basic computer skills can handle ordering online easily. Everything in this site is clear. The upper part has their logo, your name (after signing up), categories (Bloom The Magazine, Shop, Reviews, Gifts and Promos). It also has a Search Bar" to easily find the brand or item you're looking for.

Also, when you place your mouse on a certain category, "makeup" for example, it will show subcategories to choose from, making it a lot convenient and saves time when buying.

Middle part of the site shows their promotion, some of their products, daily news from Bloom, best sellers, and a lot more.

Bottom part includes their social media, contact information, etc.

The best part for me is that it offers over 300 brands (local and imported) so that means you have a lot of great skincare, hair products,  and makeup to choose from.

The site has also proven it's convenience for putting this helpful filters on the left side -- brand and price. For someone who's on the look for affordable yet quality products, these two things are important.



Also, since this site has already established a name, a lot of consumers have already shared their part on giving almost all products a review. For someone who cares a lot about reviews, fo course, this is very helpful. I find most reviews honest and significant so I only have a tiny bit of worry left about my products.



So, I set a timer for myself for 30 minutes. This will serve as my timer in shopping (just to add thrill) and because of the user-friendly site, Iw as able to finish shopping on time.



I'll share more about this site after I receiving my items, which will be delivered on the next business day as per their website. Cheers!

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. thanks for this good information, I also have information about tips and tricks health beauty care. You can visit rahasia kulit kencang dan awet muda.

    ReplyDelete