Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

I Love Careline Make Up Set - Beauty Under Php100

Hi, Mommies!

So last time, I did an unplanned grocery trip (because groceries are meant to be planned) and after passing by a makeup booth from Careline, I quickly browsed their products and since I am planning to buy new make ups, and opting for affordable ones, I decided to buy this I Love Careline Make Up Set.



Packaging wise, it looks like a toy. The one you see together with Barbie and kid's makeup aisle. It's pink and yellow and the exterior's made of plastic. Well, I've read somewhere that their product's designed for young adults or teens , and maybe that explains why.

I believe it stayed ion my makeup box for 2 days before I finally gave it a try.By the way, what I have is I Love Careline Makeup Set 2 (cause there's Set 1 and Set 3). It has 2 blush ons (peach and pink) and  9 eye shadow colors. The colors are metallic and glittery so I wanna warn those who are not fond of shiny, shimmery, splendid colors to do a double check before purchasing this one.

First thing first, SWATCH TIME!


I noticed that some colors are not pigmented, especially the first three eyeshadows on the upper part, while some are too pigmented so you better be careful when applying it.



PROS:
- It has a lot of colors to choose from and you can wear it for a day look, party, or night out.
- It's pretty affordable, and by that I mean, it's VERY AFFORDABLE. Imagine, for only a P150, you can now have your own starter palette.
- Easy application.

CONS:
- It's not long-lasting. After few minutes of applying, it faded easily.
- Some colors, especially the peach and white, need double coating.
- It's a bit chalky.
- The brush that comes with it is useless as it's too hard. So for me, I ditched it and used what I bought from Ever Bilena.

This only costs me P140 and it's good enough.


Overall, it's pretty good though like on a scale of 5 (5 as the highest), it's 3.5. It's good for those who are just starting with makeup, college students, or those who are on a tight budget. It's only a hundred and honestly, it should worth more than that.

Application time!



This is what I got after applying the eye shadow on my
eyes. I used three colors - green, blue and white - for my eyelids. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments