Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Olay Skin Whitening Bar: Hydrate Your Skin While Smelling Good All Over

Ooookay, so I got this Olay from the Sample Room. I've heard of this brand for like a long, long time now and my mom actually is a big fan of this. So, knowing how many people adore and trust this product, I got excited and quickly took a bath to try it (second bath of the day! Woah!).


Packaging wise, you'd know that Olay Skin Whitening Bar with Rose & Milk is beyond your ordinary soap. The design is simple yet sophisticated and so, I've expected a lot from it. First wash and the smell got me. I love how faint the smell is. It's like you know that the smell is there but the scent is not offending. For moms who want to smell good but at the same time, worry about their newborns, this might be the soap you're looking for. 

Olay Skin Whitening Bar is specially designed with a Triple Whitening System that will help (as per the packaging):
1. Reveal your natural white skin all over.
2. gently exfoliate your skin and wash away dead skin cells.
3. Even your skin tone to make it look clean and clear.

The packaging also says that you'll feel the difference right after your first use.After rinsing, I did feel my skin soft and smooth but when it comes to whitening, I'm not really sure since my skin's already fair, to begin with. 


What's good about Olay Skin Whitening Bar is that it makes me feel like I've been using lotion and perfume/cologne all day long. My skin's hydrated and smooth. I even tried checking it by firmly but gently scratching my skin with my nails. You know, when your skin's dry, it will appear flaky after scratching. So yes, I will definitely buy this one next time because again, Olay has proven that it's one of the top brands when it comes to beauty. Mommies, I highly recommend this product. :)

Olay Skin Whitening Bar is available in Watson's, groceries, supermarkets and convenience stores. It costs around 34.00 (60 g) and 46.00 (90g). 


NOTE:
It's been almost a month since I've started using Olay Skin Whitening Bar and most of my friends already noticed that I've become whiter. So yea, I guess it did work! Yey!

Post a Comment

0 Comments