Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Morticia Addams' Inspired Makeup

It's too early for a Halloween getup but I think there's nothing wrong with dressing up to one of the dark icons, Morticia Addams.


So all I need ARE smokey eyes, red lips, pale skin and voila! Let's see if I've achieved her look by using these:



And here it goes..


Lighten up your skin. As you could see, it
doesn't match the skin from my neck and
below at all. HAHA


Work on your eyes. Morticia seems
like a vampire to me and to make this look
work, you need a smokey eye using black
eye shadow. 


Define eyes using eyeliner.  Or you can
use the same black eye shadow under your
waterline.



Highlight.  Put a glittery, light color
on your inner lid and highlight your nose, t-zone
and the area above your cheeks.



Contour. Exaggerate your nose line and
contour the area below the cheek. 


************************************

How about you? What's your favorite Halloween makeup?

Post a Comment

0 Comments