Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Review: ColourPop Ultra Matte - Rooch




Gone are the days were reds and glosses are trendy... right now, we are all embracing a matte, nude look. Honestly, I wasn't thinking about trying any nude or brown shades at all, fearing that I will only look older. But so far, I am actually liking every bit of it.

And, I believe almost every makeup geeks are giving it a try and this had made different cosmetic brands such as Maybelline, Kylie and Colourpop in demand.

Product Review: ColourPop Ultra Matte in the Sahde of Rooch

"A deepened russet wine", Rooch is dark and bold. It was kind of tricky to apply it because the color of the lips will be too heavy to apply any other colors in the eye, cheeks, etc. But, playing along with it made me realize that it wasn't hard after all.

What made me fell in love with this product is that it is matte and it dries easily. Also, since the color's bold, I can use it every time I feel lazy to get up and fix myself or if my time's limited. It gives an instant glamour despite barely having 5 minutes to get dressed (a not-so-cool perks of being a mom. Lol!) Plus, the product light and pigmented so that I don't really see any problem at all.

Dinner time came and surprisingly, even if it did not cost me much, the product stayed even after eating and drinking.

Anyway, here are some of my photos. I am trying to portray a rocker/vamp/goth look, perfect for this coming Halloween. Lol!





Tips:
I have to warn you though, since the product is matte, some lips may become dry a little bit. So, it's best to start of with a bare, dry and well-exfoliated lips to achieve a smoother and even finish. You can also use a lip pencil (Rooch Pencil from Colourpop is advised) to make it look cleaner and better.




Post a Comment

0 Comments